T’was Nay not nigh

T’was Nay not nigh

She broke my heart
With her wicked weary smile,
Down crumbled my defences
Wall I had so hard worked to build
Vulnerable, naked, open to attack, She left me deflated.

Close, near, nigh I moved,
Touch, feel and caress I did,
No…yes, maybe, please stop!
T’was said, her no actually
Resonates her desire, her will, her yes.

Onward I waded, through the marshy swamp,
Insect infested, murky and blurry
Wham! Head first, I hit a boulder,
Sinking, slowly dying, diminishing light
The ghost of my persona eulogises my soul.

Schizophrenic, suicidal, discombobulated,
Raped, betrayed, defiled I find,
My heart, my soul, my dwindling hope
Eudemonia, no more, a bleak existence
To my love, next time, I’ll heed your NO!
                                       



Comments

Popular Posts