Windows, Chicken & Whys

Chicken 😱 are those live chicken?
And what's that funky smell? Daddy,daddy why are these people shoving and pushing us? Can't they say "excuse me" as you taught us? And why is that boy wearing tattered clothes?


Ohhh my....I dropped Mr. Snuggles...my teddy bear...daaad! Please let's stop, go back & get Mr. Snuggles, why are you holding my hand soo tight? Daad, daaad....daaaady.....look, now see mum is crying, that man just cut off her watch and ran off, no dad, Noooo.....put me down! Put me down! Am a big girl now, what will other kids say if they see you carrying me? Wait! What will they say if they see us here?

What are we even doing here? Why couldn't we use our car?
And what did you mean when you said that grandpa has gone to heaven....wh...wh...why....did he have to go?

Now who will tell me all the stories about the rabbit and the hyena? Who'll show me which mushrooms are good for eating and which leaves can be used to heal this bruise on my knee? And why is he climbing into a window?

Why is mum throwing our luggage to him....though the window? Ohh daady, why are all these people struggling to get into one door?

Teacher says good people let girls enter the door first.....daady nooo. No daady.....why are you lifting me up? Why are you sending me up this window? Why cant we enter using the dooor?

Aki why did we come to Machakos Country Bus Station 🚌 😢😢😢

Comments

Popular Posts